- The Panasonic KX-NS500 Smart Hybrid PBX is a cost effective legacy and IP communication system for small and medium sized companies that can be flexibly configured and expanded according to your needs.
6 analogue trunks and 18 extensions, up to 288 extensions with an Expansion Unit
- Download Catalog Click Here
The KX-NS500 has advanced features and starts from 6 analogue trunks and 18 extensions, up to 288 extensions with an Expansion Unit.
The KX-NS500 is also a unified communication system which has rich IP features such as mobile linking, integrated voice mail and e-mail, instant messaging (chat), and presence information.
It can also use built-in applications, such as a call center solution, mobile solution, and voice mail system, to provide more efficient work and increased customer satisfaction.
The KX-NS500 can utilize the benefits of a hybrid system to help businesses lower costs and allow a quick return on investment.
Existing DPTs, APTs and SLTs from Panasonic and trunks can continue to be used, enabling a system to be replaced at a low cost without wasting resources.
- Saving Communication Costs
- You can combine both IP and legacy trunks according to your needs, to construct systems that are flexible and cost effective.
- Saving Network Costs
- VoIP allows you to talk with your remote offices anywhere in the world without telephone charges using a private IP network.
- Saving on Initial Investment
- IP phones can be installed at a remote office without a PBX via an IP network. A VPN is not required. (Built-in Media Relay GW) So, you do not need to install the PBX in a branch office or home office.
The One-look Networking function enabled by linking with the Panasonic KX-NS1000 lets you control the entire system including other offices with a single KX-NS1000.
Since existing devices can also be used, the system can be expanded with reduced running costs and investment costs.